KMAOne is Available and on Standby
KMAOne and its affiliates hold a unique point of view. We understand how issue communication needs change over time. We understand the nuances of major issue and crisis communication, having supported clients through historic challenging times such as 9/11, Hurricane Katrina and the 2010 Gulf Oil Spill. History shows measured consultation and a proactive and nimble marketing and communications posture is the proven, effective way to maintain, and excel during difficult and uncertain times. It is our job to stand with you and continually place you and your business in the most advantageous position possible.
- KMA is on-the-ready to keep your work moving forward on time.
- We understand how issue communication needs change over time. We will support your ongoing communications as you continue your planning and preparation, so communications are accurate and helpful for your internal audiences, your external partners (suppliers, vendors, etc.) and customers. This includes our in-house video capabilities and studio to enable more personal internal and customer messaging.
- KMA and its affiliates maintain a system to work remotely and utilize video and teleconferencing that was implemented after Hurricane Katrina. Online file sharing is in place and project management software is in use. We will also utilize our global advertising network, MAGNET, via a mutual aid agreement updated two weeks ago, specific to COVID-19 response support. MAGNET as a collective resource is available only to KMA.
- KMA and its holding company, Local Marketing Solutions Group, Inc. (LMSG), already conduct the majority of its work virtually – as these capabilities are built-into KMA and LMSG’s day-to-day operations. All the tools are in place and accessible to meet your needs at any time – from facilitating meetings to presenting your up-to-date communications internal and external strategies, companywide.
- We stand ready to work with you to enhance remote communications until the health risk is better contained, including revisiting your website and digital platforms.
- Top priority for any organization is to clearly communicate internally and externally regarding the service adjustments related to your day-to-day business operations.
We are on standby. You can contact me or any of your KMA contacts at any time – my personal cell is 615-854-1321. My e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
LMSG Executive Vice President and CRO